Residential Plumbing Repair Services
Plumbing in a home is great until something goes wrong. When you feel like the plumbing problem in front of you is too big to solve, contact Geo-Teck Heating & Cooling.
Our team is fully licensed, insured, and our plumbing team are highly skilled, are trained on the latest advancements in technology and come with a lot of years of experience.
We provide the following plumbing repair services:
• Clogged drains: kitchen sink, bathroom sink, bathtub sink, floor drains, sewer lines
• Tub Valves
• Blockage problems for ALL drain lines
• Gas line installation/leaks
• Water and drain leaks/problems
• Sewer repair and replacement
• Ice maker lines
• Washing Machine connections
• Sump Pumps
• Sewage Pumps
• Filtration Systems
• Water Heater repairs and replacement (including Tankless)
• Toilet leaks and repairs: If your toilet is broken, blocked or is leaking, call Geo-Teck and we will get to you fast. If it’s urgent we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and will professionally take care of your toilet leak. An unattended leak will cost you more than a repair due to the damage the water will cause your floors and surrounding area, don’t leave it until it’s too late. Some of the common repairs and replacement services we offer for toilets: Wax rings, flanges, flush valves, gaskets, flappers, or a broken water supply line.
For a quick response to your plumbing repairs for your home in Grand Bend and the surrounding area please call us or contact Geo-Teck today.
Plumbing Preventative Maintenance Inspections
Instead of waiting for something to become an issue, Geo-Teck try to be a little more proactive to save you money in the long run. Take advantage of our Plumbing Inspection Service to catch an issue before it really becomes an expensive issue.
Our plumbing inspection includes:
• Inspect exposed pipes for leaks & corrosion
• Test water pressure for problems with water lines and valves
• Inspect water heater
• Check sinks, shower and tub drain for slow drainage
• Check each toilet to ensure they are operating correctly, gaskets and seals for leaks
• Inspect sink and toilet caulking
• Inspect washing machine hoses
• Check garburator
To take advantage of this program please contact Geo-Teck today.