In the last decade the marketplace for heating, cooling and plumbing has changed due to the fact that there are big box stores all over the place, and it seems these days you can grab anything you want online. Here’s something that hasn’t changed in the last decade:
1. Big box stores aren’t specialists in heating, cooling and plumbing, so the expert advice isn’t always so expert (if you can even find someone to help you!)
2. The problem with online stores is you can’t see a product before you buy it, and there is no one to bounce ideas off or help you plan out what you want to do in your home
That’s why at Geo-Teck’s location in Location in St. Joseph, Ontario between Grand Bend and Bayfield, we have created a gigantic showroom of all the products we sell.
Geo-Teck is a one stop shop for everything for your home, you don’t have to run all over town, we have everything here for your convenience, and we are experts in what we offer.
Here are some examples of display products in our showroom:
- 20+ burning fireplace stove units
- Steam shower
- Towel warmers
- Accessible walk in bathtubs for disabled seniors
- Body showers (both working) – utile shower, marble showers
- Kitchen faucets
- Fireplace inserts
- Heat recovery ventilators
- In floor heating working display
- Ground source heat pump
We can show you all our products and provide a demonstration of how they work and what they look like. The showroom is fully staffed, with experts able to show you our products, talk you through your particular situation, what your needs are, and we can help you find a solution.
We have designed our showroom so you could essentially build your home from the ground up just by visiting our store. All your heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical/mechanical needs for your home are found in our showroom. Our showroom is brimming with product literature, and a skilled support staff.
Please stop by and say hello!
To view pictures of our gallery click on any of the images for a closer look!